Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome to my thrifting blog


For the past few years I have gotten quite the addiction to thrifting. I am out hitting the stores a few days a week in search of whatever piques my interests. And dear readers there are many things that do such: books (particularly books with vintage illustrations/graphics/typography) as well as vintage cookbooks, vinyl, Vera scarves and aprons, old salt and pepper shakers, vintage appliances, Universal Statuary pieces, vintage sheet music, vintage drafting instruments, old pamphlets and so much more. Something new is always bound to attract my attention at the drop of a hat. 

On that note, let's get started! I'm here to learn new things and discover uncharted territory and in the process I hope you will be too.

P.S. Happy thrifting to you!
~Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment